- 40 INR
- Organic Fertilizer
200 Ltr Potash Mobilizing Bacteria Solution (KMB) is a unit of bacteria that converts the insolvable potash into the dis-solvable form. It is very essential for plant growth and is usually found abundant in soil. It helps in the movement of potash elements in the soil and transports other nutrients in plant. It mobilizespotash in plants in all types of soil. Our offered 200 Ltr Potash Mobilizing Bacteria Solution (KMB) is an eco-friendly bio product targeting crops like cotton, vegetables, pulses, field crops, horticultural crops & plantations.
not less than 1 months
Types Of Biofertilizers
Cereals like Paddy, Wheat, Millet, Vegetables namely Cabbage, Cauliflower, Pea, Bean, Brinjal, Chilly, Onion, Potato, Leafy vegetables, Tomato, Flowering plants and Fruit crops; Grapes, Citrus, Apple plants.
Benefits to the crop and soil:
- KMB Bio Fertilizer Improve resistance of crop plants against disease and stress condition
- Bio Fertilizer KMB Improve crop growth and yield by 20 30 %
- KMB Bio Fertilizer Secretion of growth hormones to increase crop productivity
- Bio Fertilizer KMB Suitable to apply to all crop
- KMB Bio Fertilizer Enhance soil health and soil fertility
- Bio Fertilizer KMB Reduce cost of potash application by 50 60%
- KMB Bio Fertilizer Improve sucrose content in crop and appearance
- Bio Fertilizer KMB Improve coloration and shelf life of crop
KMB Bio Fertilizer Method of application and dosage for Liquid Formulation:
- Soil Application Take 500 ml 1.0 litre/acre KMB Bio Fertilizer mix in 50 kg well decomposed Fym / compost. Blend the mixture and broadcast it over 1 acre land in the standing crop and irrigate the field. In case of Horticulture crops it should be applied in the effective root zone.
- Drip Irrigation Mix 500ml 1.0 litre/acre of Bio Fertilizer KMB in 100 lit. of water and apply in the field through drip irrigation.
KMB Bio Fertilizer Method of application and dosage for Powder / Granule Formulation:
Soil Application Take 4kg KMB Bio Fertilizer in 50 kg well decomposed Fym / compost. Blend the mixture and broadcast it over 1 acre land in the standing crop and irrigate the field. In case of Horticulture crops it should be applied in the effective root zone.
- Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 1000 Per Day
- 5-7 Days
- HDPE Drums
- All India
Plot No.24-25, Nirmal Industrial Estate, GIDC, Gozaria, Mehsana, Gujarat, 382825, India